Various categories of things useful for various reasons.
- abundance discrepancy factors - a compilation of every ADF in the literature, sortable and selectable by various nebular properties.
- supernova ejecta dust masses - a compilation of literature estimates of dust masses in supernova ejecta.
- list of ionisation potentials - in eV and in Å
- list of chemical elements - name, symbol, atomic number, nothing else
- Common-envelope evolution and post-common-envelope systems - RAS Specialist Discussion Meeting, 11 October 2019 (co-organiser)
- The supernova-supernova remnant connection - RAS Specialist Discussion Meeting, 11 January 2019 (co-organiser)
- Transient and Time Domain Astronomy - National Astronomy Meeting 2016 parallel session (co-organiser)
- The deaths of stars and the lives of galaxies - conference, 8-12 April 2013 (co-chair of SOC, member of LOC)
- FIR2011: Star Formation and Feedback in Galaxies - conference, 14-16 September 2011 (member of LOC)
- www.sndust.org - SNDUST project web pages
- evolvedstars.space - the Nearby Evolved Stars Survey
- 3d-mocassin.net - 3d photoionisation and radiative transfer code whose web pages I maintain.
- a page about V458 Vul. Its discovery was announced in November 2008 (see our paper) and attracted some press coverage. Some images are here.
- Noches de galaxias... y cerveza - Chile's La Tercera report on an outreach event I took part in. They got my surname wrong but I like their write-up anyway.
- how to program autocomplete for your codes
- packaging software for distribution via repositories
- command line useful things to know
- Death spiral - a visualisation of the decline of Arctic sea ice.
- Global warming - a visualisation of the way global temperatures are increasing.
- CO2 and temperature - a visualisation of their correlation.
- memorabiliser - generate memorable names for objects that only have boring catalogue designations
- I can see some... - a response to a seminar entitled "A global warming sceptic's case - can you see any holes?
- Planets rotating - see how planetary rotation periods compare to each other.
- Earth rotating in real time - it is probably faster than you would have thought.
- 1883-2013: All the exploding stars - 130 years of supernovae